iDVD is an Apple product and is part of the iLife suite. It is used to burn DVDs and it can also create DVD menus. The menus come in a variety of styles and themes and are easy to customize. Here’s how to create a custom DVD menu and burn a DVD using iDVD:
[button link=”http://content.videoblocks.com/clip-download/?id=download-a-free-production-music-song-track” color=”#2216a7″ size=”3″ style=”1″ dark=”0″ radius=”auto” target=”self”]Download Your Free Production Music Song[/button]
1. Check the file size of the movie you want to burn to DVD. It should not be over 2GB.
2. Open iDVD. It will probably be found in your applications folder.
3. Choose a menu theme and use the iDVD prompts to customize it. These themes include the main DVD menu along with pages for each chapter, just like you would see on a professional DVD.
4. If you want, you can customize the menu further by adding music and pictures to the DVD menu. You can choose music directly from your iTunes library.
5. Drag the movie you wish to burn into the drop zone on the DVD menu.
6. Make sure you have a blank DVD inserted into your computer.
7. Double check all of your settings and then press “Burn”. This will automatically render the project and start the burning process.
Try AudioBlocks if you’d like a royalty free music track to add to your DVD menu!