Social media has redefined video. One quick scroll through your Instagram feed and you’ll quickly realize how important video is to influencer marketing. Similarly, video advertising on Facebook is an essential way to capture the attention of new audiences and make sure your brand or product gets seen. Of course, not everyone has an in-house creative team with the budget to shoot original video for every ad. That’s why big-time advertisers and jack-of-all-trades creatives alike depend on HD stock footage for resources they need to complete their projects.
Advertising on social media provides a wonderful way to communicate directly with your customers—and a smart ad can start a conversation that drives sales. Customers will remember your bookstore sale, travel agency, or new makeup brand when you pair the right footage with your product or event. If your restaurant is throwing a beach blowout barbecue, tell the community about your event with a great bonfire or ocean clip. If your spa is running a special on massages, let your followers share a blissed out post including a relaxing waterfall. The possibilities and combinations are endless.
To help you go viral, we’ve put together a few of our most downloaded video clips for social media. Check out our top 20 clips below and find the perfect footage for your advertising campaign.
1. Sunset Through Some Flowers
2. Multimedia Wall
3. Aerial Shot of New York Skyline
4. Inside Shot of a Waterfall at Sunset
5. Fast Clock Time
6. Sunset at Sea of Galilee
7. Moving Crowd Silhouettes
8. Rolling Grass Hills in Copenhagen, Denmark
9. Alpha Channel Flames and Fire
10. Slow Mo Autumn Leaves Floating to the Ground
11. Slow Motion Champagne Bottle Pop
12. Close-up of Running Mans Feet in Slow Motion
13. Snowy Mountains
14. Time Lapse Colorful Road Rush
15. Sunlight Illuminates Grass in Forest
16. Red Studio Background
17. Tall Green Canyons and Valleys
18. Charging Television Screens
19. Gliding Shot of Busy Nurses and Hospital Shot
20. Diagonal Stripes Transition Blue and Silver
How many likes can your next ad generate? Use these videos or discover more stock footage in our royalty-free libraries to use in your next video post to find out!