With the holiday season approaching, VideoBlocks is launching a contributor challenge to highlight content featuring holiday traditions around the world. We’re lucky to have a diverse international community of contributors, and we want to showcase your best shots of holiday celebrations across the globe.
The challenge opens on October 4th and ends November 2nd. To enter, all you have to do is send up to three of your favorite clips representing the global holiday theme to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Eastern Time on November 2, 2016.
Entries can be new or existing clips, as long as they are published in the VideoBlocks Marketplace. Just keep in mind, review of new Marketplace clips takes about seven days. So please plan ahead!
A panel of judges will select the best shots and a first-place winner will receive a feature on our blog and an email spotlight sharing their work with the entire VideoBlocks community.
Here’s how it works:
- Email email@example.com with up to three (3) of your best clips published to the VideoBlocks Marketplace and relating to our theme of holidays around the world.
- Include your contributor username, links to the clips, and clip titles.
- Our judges will evaluate the clips on shot composition, creativity and relevance to the theme to select a set of semi-finalists and one grand prize winner.
*To find the URL for a clip on VideoBlocks, search the clip’s title on the site exactly as it is listed then select your clip from the top of the results. Once you’ve selected the clip and on the detail page, simply copy the URL from your web browser.
- A profile feature on the VideoBlocks blog linking to your portfolio and a spotlight email to all our members.
- Entrants must be a VideoBlocks contributor
- Submissions must be clips published to your portfolio on the VideoBlocks Marketplace
- All clips must abide by our standard content submission requirements
- A maximum three (3) entries are allowed per individual
- Entries must be received by midnight on November 2, 2016
|Enter the Challenge|
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Best of luck!
Photo Credit: Holger Mette / VisualFXlab