Get Featured in Our June Collection
Photo credit: Kevin Klopper / Visualmagic
This June, we’re celebrating creators with a special campaign and curated collection to share with our members. We’ll be selecting work to match the collection theme and we want to give you a chance to participate!
Enter our submission challenge to showcase your best lifestyle shots featuring artists, creators, and creative or animated templates with an artistic spin. The challenge opens today! To enter, simply send up to ten clips representing this theme to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight EST on May 4, 2017. Entries can be new or old stock footage clips or templates, as long as they are published in the VideoBlocks Marketplace. If you are a new contributor or plan to upload new clips for submission, please remember that review will take about 14 days—so plan ahead!
The winners will have their work featured in the campaign, front and center with the entire VideoBlocks community.
About the Theme
We’re celebrating the talent and innovation of our creative community with our newest collection debuting in June. Featuring fun and energetic artistic content with an emphasis on lifestyle subject matter and artful shots, the collection will highlight the distinctive creative voices and artistic eyes in the VideoBlocks community. Here’s an example of a video we’ve already curated for the collection:
Here’s how it works:
- Email email@example.com with up to ten of your best clips published to the VideoBlocks Marketplace relating to our theme of artists and creators.
- Include your contributor username, links to the clips, and clip titles.
- Our judges will evaluate the clips on shot composition, originality and relevance to the theme to select the winners.
*To find the URL for a clip on VideoBlocks, search the clip’s title on the site exactly as it is listed or go to your contributor portfolio and browse to find the clip you’d like. Once you’ve selected the clip and on the detail page, simply copy the URL from your web browser.
- Entrants must be a VideoBlocks contributor
- Entries must be clips published to your portfolio on the VideoBlocks Marketplace
- Entries must abide by our standard content submission requirements
- A maximum ten (10) entries are allowed per individual
- Entries must be received by midnight on May 4, 2017
|Enter the Challenge|
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.