How to Batch Convert .mov Files to .wmv Files
We get a lot of questions from our subscribers on how to convert Photo JPEG .mov files. Here’s a step by step process on how we do it here at VideoBlocks headquarters. We use a program called MPEG Streamclip. It’s a free conversion program that you can download here. If you’re on a Mac, you’ll also need a plugin called Flip4Mac. They have a free trial available for download, but you’ll want to have the full version which you can get for as cheap as $29. Here’s the steps for using MPEG Streamclip to conver .mov files to .wmv files:
1. Open MPEG Streamclip.
2. Choose “List” from the navigation bar and then “Batch List”.
3. Add all of the files you want converted to the list using the “Add Files” button.
4. When it asks what format you want to change it to, choose “Other Format”.
5. Pick a destination for your converted files to save to.
6. In this next window, choose “Windows Media” as your format. Then, apply the aspect ratio and conversion settings that work best for your project. Then click “To Batch”.
7. Click “Go”.
That’s it! Now, whenever you download a bunch of clips from VideoBlocks.com and need to convert them to Windows Media files for Powerpoint or Windows Movie Maker, you’ll be able to do it in one big batch! Totally awesome!
Want to give it a try? Download this free stock footage clip and use it to follow along with the steps above.
[button link="http://content.videoblocks.com/clip-download/?id=download-a-free-stock-footage-video-clip" color="#2216a7" size="3" style="1" dark="0" radius="auto" target="self"]Download Your Free Stock Footage Clip[/button]
One Response to “How to Batch Convert .mov Files to .wmv Files”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.