How to Convert Files Using MPEG Streamclip
(Want a free clip to practice with? Download a free stock footage clip here!)
1) Open MPEG Streamclip on your computer.
2) Select the video you want to convert by going to File>Open Files. Your video should pop up in the viewer window.
3) Select the file type you wish to convert it to by going to File>Export to _____. In this case, we chose Export to AVI.
4) A window will pop up. Select your preferences and then hit “Make AVI” in the bottom right corner.
5) Select a place to save the new clip. Press “OK”.
And that is all you have to do! Using MPEG Streamclip is a super easy way to convert footage to a format that works well with your workflow!